Friday, October 3, 2014

Award nomination denomination2b

In continuation of the award ceremony of Liebster award

Here is my reply to my awarder (Elly Stornebrink)'s questions:
1. Where were you born?
Bangalore, India
2. What city/town, country do you live in now?
Kolar Gold Fields, India
3. What languages do you speak?
Hindi, English, Urdu, Kannada and Tamil (there are few others I can only understand, and few I can only read)
4. What is your favourite food?
Indian style Pasta and chilli chicken
5. Do you like to cook? If so, what is your specialty, i.e., favourite dish?
I love to cook, and am good in making gravies, soups, salads, dry cooked veges, follow-the-book recipes and desserts.
6. Do you prefer tea or coffee? If so, what kind?
I can't have any hot liquid made of milk unless there's any solid side prepares to go with it.
7. What are your top three to five activities you like/love to do?
Read, write, do crafts, talk and travel
8. Do you sing or play an instrument? If so, what kind of music?
I'm not a music person
9. Have you ever performed in a school play or on stage?
Yes, as a side narrator once and as chorus in a group dance once. 10.When did you start writing?
As a talent/profession oriented way, since I turned 15
11.What do you love to write about: favourite topic(s)?
Reviews, views and analysis, theological, short stories, poems, soceity oriented.

And Here are my nominees/awardees: (though I seriously believe all these lovely bloggers are way ahead of me in the head count, and might even be nearing the mark).

Cindy Ackley,
Sunny Fernandes,
Amrit Sinha,
Roshan Radhakrishnan,
Huma Masood,
Judy Yaron,
Elly Stornebrink,
Alana Mautane,
Shailaja Vishwanath,
Tamika L Mapp

If you have already been awarded with this award, you need not re-blog about it. Just answer my 11 questions :)

And lastly, here are my set of 11 questions to my awardees:

1. Who is your favourite author?
2. Which is your favourite novel and by whom?
3. Which is your dream destination?
4. Who has inspired you the most in your life?
5. What is your philosophy in life?
6. What are the five things you love to do?
7. What are your favourite blogging topics?
8. Which are the languages you know?
9. What are your hobbies?
10. Name one trait in human nature you wish didn't exist? And why?
11. How do you define life?

Congrats to all my declared awardees...

Happy blogging to all!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.godyears.net/2014/10/the-liebster-award-tag.html
    Taken up your tag... Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete